Greetings from Russia! I'm Kseniya. :) I live in Stavropol. It is small town in the south of Russia. I'm student. My future profession is a forensic scientist (Forensic linguistics).
I was at my first Postcrossing meetup in Moscow on September 13, 2020. It was so great and cool! If you have meetup cards, I will be very happy to receive one!
These are things I like:
- Postcrossing, of course ;) I enjoy looking at marvelous postcards and stamps I receive.
- film photography (analog photography). I soooooo much like the photos I shooting on my film camera! It’s so aesthetic!
- retro style. I really like music (C.C. Catch, Modern Talking, ABBA, Desireless and other), fashion (bright colors, interesting patterns and cool hairstyles), people and atmosphere of the 60's-90's. Each of these decades has its own charm.
- plants. I have some succulents at home.
- to watch movies (my favorite are Pulp Fiction, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Three Wishes for Cinderella), cartoons (my favorite is Gravity Falls) and TV series (Peaky Blinders, The Big Bang Theory and Lucifer are my loves). Animated feature films by Hayao Miyazaki have a special place in my heart❤️
- to read a book. I am reading Postcrossing — Book of Secret Knowledge by Masha Mokeeva now.
- cooking, especially cakes, cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, macaroon, eclair, waffle. Yeah, I am a sweet tooth!😄
- enjoying nature. Ocean, mountains, forests, deserts, jungles. Our planet is so beautiful!
- coffee culture.
- horseback riding.
Send postcard without envelope, please. The magic of Postcrossing is the postcard shows the whole way from you to me. :) Write me something on your language with translation in English, if possible.
I'm waiting for your postcard! It's so nice to get word from halfway around the world!😍
All the best,