Hi, my name's Bogdan and I'm 41 years old gay guy from Lodz, Poland. I am interesting in books, films, music. I love to learn foreign languages and learn something about living in foreign countries. I've visited Russia, Czech Republic, Tunisia, Sweden, Great Britain. I speak Polish (my native language), English (not very well), Russian, Czech, I understand Slovak. I learn Croatian and understand a little bit of German and Spanish.
I like crosswords and other puzzles.
My list of wishes:
- city/country where you live,
- map of region/state where you live,
- cartoons (Finnish Moomins, Czech Krtek etc., etc.),
- nature (animals, plants, sea, lakes, etc., etc.),
- gay themed postcards,
- in August you may sent me a birthday card,
- and, please, DON'T send me an ad or handmade cards.
Write me a little more than "Happy Postcrossing". And if you write me something in your own language, I'll be appreciate.
You can write me in English, German or Spanish.
If your native language is one of slavic languages, please, write me in your language (even if you use cyrillic alphabet!
Have a nice day