My name is Alexa and I live in Bocholt, Germany. Bocholt is located near the Dutch border.
I like travelling, reading, music, theatre and a lot more. I’m a great fan of the Irish and Scottish landscape and culture.
I am interested in receiving a postcard that has a special meaning to you and where you live. My favourites include:
* christmas cards
* nostalgic postcards
* Pictures showing your culture/language
* Pictures showing the Irish or Scottish landscapes or showing some tartans
* the wildilfe of your country
* Snoopy and his gang
* Paintings by Quint Buchholz
* the bunny suicides
* a birthday card in February
* anything colourful and beautiful ...
... but I`ll be happy about every card you send me!
I love to read and it would be nice to include the book title of your favourite book in your message to me. Thank you!
Please feel free to decorate it with pictures/stickers and a variety of stamps. I do not really collect stamps, but I like the beauty of it.