Hello to all who read this.
I feel so sorry but I think I need to stress this very seriuosly：Please donot send me a postcard with envelope.I want STAMPED and WRITTEN WITHOUT envelope，please！
（OK，to those who insist to using an envelope for some special reason，maybe you can wirtten and stamped a smaller-postage stamp ?）
I am Rachel ,a student major in Teaching Chinese as a foreign language.Now I am studying Japanese ， in the future I want to study Spanish.If you don't know what to write， you can just introduce your country to me ，like the special sightseeing ，the people, your culture or delicious snakes.I will appeciate if you write down some classic greeting words by your mother language.My birthday is in July，if you sent a postcard around that time，say Happy Birthday to me is welcome.
- the famous landmark, beautiful views of the country （no multiview，thanks）
- screen postcard
- pen，envelope related
- book related
- Royal family
- Harry potter related
- wine related
- Australia's Maxcium card
- Flowers related
- lali（so cute）
- train related（because of HP，too）
• I really enjoy postcards with a LOT of beautiful stamps.
• Please, put the DATE and the CITY on the card (And if it's not asking too much, it would be nice if you tell me the temperature too);
•Please do not send me free cards and handmade cards!!! And no gretting card please（What I want is postcard）.Stamped and written，NO envelope please.And, NO MULTIVIEWS ，I can't see well any of them.）
• If you need a hint, what kind of postcards I like most, you may take a look through my favourites. Please consider them as my wish list, that I want to get.
Thanks for reading.