I live in a nice city Vinnitsa. My city is the best for living in Ukraine according to the magazine "Focus" (in 2013)! And I'm terribly proud of that, as it was my own achievement.
I'm environmentalist, but now I work as an accountant.
I enjoy spending my free time at my granny's little house in a countryside and maintain garden there, fishing and picking up mushrooms, reading a good book or just doing nothing with the great pleasure. And I'm a real classical music lover!
I love *all* postcards, but I will be truly glad of these themes:
- Osmo "Omppu" Omenamäki
- views of a fields and countrysides (endless and so beautiful)
- old photos of famous people or just pictures of people
- folklore and mythology
- funny postcards
- surreal / crazy / weird and funky
- cats (I'm a cat person actually), but I prefer drawings to photos. Maybe you have some Maria van Bruggen's cats ^_^
- and I really, really want to get a postcard with Inge Löök illustrations!!!
- art (do you have some roproductions of paintings of Alphonse Mucha, Marc Chagall, Vincent van Gogh, Gustav Klimt or Katsushika Hokusai? Congratulations! I love you and I'm going to send you postcard back as a "thank you"! just write me your address)
- greeting cards on holidays. Or not on holidays just for no reason :)
- cars and motorcycles (retro and new ones) - my dad will be glad.
- something, connected with The Baikonur Cosmodrome - my dad will be happy!
- windmills, especially with tulips;)
- strange shaped postcards!
- frogs - why? I just like them! Aren't they creepy cute? I know, I know.. they aren't.
Pretty big wish list...
But! If You haven’t some of that, feel free to send me any postcard You find interesting or fun.
Basically, if you have a card that you think, "Who can I send this to?" - You can send it to me! :)
My black list: Ad/nude :)
but Ad is OK if it's something from my wishlist.
Write whatever you want, the more the better - why you have chosen this postcard, some funny / nice events that happened to you lately, what are you happy about and what pisses you off / a book you've recently read or movie you've seen and how did you like it, an interesting / funny fact about You / Your city etc. :) If you don't know what to write - tell mee about your favourite song. I'd like to hear it!
Дарагія беларусы! Можаце пісаць мне на беларускай мове. Я буду вельмі шчаслівая :)
I register every card I receive carefully. So if it's expired, i didn't get it. It’s lost along the postcrossing trail. Can only hope someone else loves it.
I'm looking forward to Your postcard! :)
Best Regards, Lina.