Good to have you on my page!
In my free time I love to meet some friends and chatting while listening to deep house music and drinking a glass of wine.
Because of my job as a travel agent I am travelling a lot, which also means waiting for trains, planes or busses. In that time I usually read a book.
I'm very interested in cruise liners, music and home decor. I also love playing "The Sims 4" on my computer :)
I love to get a card that's drawn by you, maybe with something from your country, a fantasy-world or a selfportrait ;-)
Here are some ideas for postcards, if you don't like to draw yourself:
- paintings from/of: Frida Kahlo, Monet, Manet, Picasso, van Gogh, Dürer, Klimt, Renoir, Cezanne, Rubens, da Vinci, Schiele, Rembrandt
- artists: Tausendschoen, Aquarupella, E.O. Plauen (Vater & Sohn | Father and Son), Silke Leffler, Mr. and Mrs. Panda, Kaj Stenvall
- Inga Paltser Owls
- "blue cats" by Irina Zeniuk (especially the "World Travel" series)
- Barbapapa (children's picture book family)
- Doctor Who (every Doctor)
- Snoopy and the Peanuts
- The Beatles
- The Sims (Computer-game)
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Sherlock Holmes (the TV series)
- The Moomins (Scandinavian TV-Series)
- Disney and Pixar themed postcards - I am a BIG fan of Mary Poppins since I am a little 90s-kid
- Where's Waldo
- "Greetings from" - series
- Thomas Kinkade postcards ( I know, there are often Bible Verses on the cards, that's totally fine for me)
- Little Prince
- postcards in travel poster design (vintage or modern - I like both)
- interesting maps, especially floor plans I love them!
- Book cards - they look like actual book covers
- Friends (the TV-series)
- space related cards (planets, sun, earth, milky way, ...)
- Mr Men and Little Miss
I proudly present you all my received postcards:
I don't like postcards with animals that much and please NO season-cards or religious cards!
Please write as much as you can on the card so I get to know you or your country/city/town, what you like and love!
Thank you very much in advance for your card and Happy Postcrossing.
If I sent you a postcard and it expires, I'll send you another one!
I think we should spend time on each card one writes. It looks like some people are trying to send as much cards as possible instead of carefully picking a card and writing something interesting. Luckily these are exceptions. Most cards are carefully chosen and written!
PLEASE don't ever give my adress to any thid parties like postsnap / mypostcard / etc. My adress is very personal.