I am no good at writing these things so I'll just make a list of random things about me.
* a proud canadian girl, love my province of BC the best (but I live in Alberta)
* an amateur photographer, mostly of nature and my cat.
* a hockey fan. Go Canucks!
* an avid reader and huge Stephen King
* a self proclaimed nintendo game pro (mario and zelda games anyways)
* a doodler
* fascinated by everything Irish
* music lover
* a bird watcher...sort of. I love watching seagulls and crows, they are very smart.
* obsessed with stationary. Decorated paper, notebooks, pens, stickers.
* a camper. Tenting, hiking, roasting marshmallows.
* a creative person, daydreamer, occasional writer (though not well)
I recently traveled to Amsterdam, Ireland, Belgium, England, France, Finland and Estonia. I loved them all! Mostly Ireland.
As for postcards, I love pretty much everything. I like old buildings, churches, forest and ocean scenes, old signs, animals in the wild. I'm not picky though. I have been collecting postcards from family and friends for years and I love sending them just as much as receiving.