Hi, I am Arthur. Please, do not write things, words, pictures like stay safe, healthy, take care, virus, outbreak, crisis, strange time. It is very upsetting to me and Postcrossing should be fun.
I like funny and romantic cards, cards that bring a smile to my face. I collect 10x 15 cm cards in my books. With my girlfriend, I collect hedgehog postcards. I met her through Postcrossing, she is from Moscow and was here, three weeks in October and November 2020, after a very long wait and many, many documents.
Life is great. Enjoy Postcrossing, it can bring a lot of happiness.
YES YES I would love to get cards:
- Cards that bring a smile to my face
- Christmas cards in December :-)
- Happy thoughts
- January: birthday card 15th. 56 on January 2021...
- Donald Duck
- French or other caves (nature, not wine)
- 3 D cards
- Asterix, Lucky Luke.
- Hot air balloons
- Japan, Scotland, Norway, Moscow, England, Ireland, N-Ireland, Canada, Nw Zealand.
- Citroën (car) 2CV, AX, C2, ami, DS, saxo or DS3
- Funny cards
- Maps, geography
- Limericks, the poem
- Tour de France and ice speed skating
- Uninhabited islands and Robinson Crusoe
- Bicycles, tents, 3D, dice, Swedish cook Muppets, Harry Potter, aerial shots.
- I am a big fan of Donald Duck, cards, stickers, drawings...
- TV-series, Friends, Big Bang Theory. Monty Python.
Please, if you want, write me about small things that made you happy today, like the sun, a smile, Holland, love, food, a flower, a movie, ice cream and small things that made you happy.
PLEASE NO town-or village views, multi-view town-cards, old buildings like churches or streets, The Simpsons, double cards in an envelop. Chinese or Japenese signs or letters, as I can't read them.
I can read English, most of German, 20% of French. I can understand a little bit of Spanish and Italian, just 3 words in Russian and also some Afrikaans.
Enjoy postcrossing! Life is great. :-)) A smile is worth more than money:-)
Arthur Wittebrood, Netherlands
P.s. Wittebrood, my last name, means White bread.