Hi, I am Arthur, 55 years, jan 15 2020. Please, do not write things like stay safe, healthy, crisis. It is very upsetting to me and Postcrossing should be fun. I live in the south of The Netherlands, close to Belgium. I like funny and romantic cards, cards that bring a smile to my face. I collect 10x 15 cm cards in my books. With my girlfriend, I collect hedgehog postcards.
Life is great. Enjoy Postcrossing, it can bring a lot of happiness.
YES YES I would love to get cards:
- Cards that bring a smile to my face
- Christmas cards in December :-)
- Happy thoughts
- January: birthday card 15th.
- Donald Duck
- Disneyland Paris
- French or other caves (nature, not wine)
- 3 D cards
- Asterix, Lucky Luke.
- Gardens of Heligan (GB)
- Hot air balloons
- Japan, Scotland, Norway, Moscow, England, Ireland, N-Ireland, Canada, Nw Zealand.
- Citroën (car) 2CV, AX, C2, ami, DS, saxo or DS3
- Funny cards
- Word jokes in English or German or Dutch
- Maps, geography
- Limericks, the poem
- Funny people
- Tour de France and ice speed skating
- Uninhabited islands and Robinson Crusoe
- Bicycles, tents, 3D, dice, Swedish cook Muppets, Harry Potter, aerial shots.
- Geysirs, Mount Uluru, haka, Yellowstone, Hurtigruten, Norway, Drakensbergen, ISS and the space shuttle.
- I am a big fan of Donald Duck, cards, stickers, drawings...
- TV-series Fawlty towers, Friends, Big Bang Theory. Monty Python. No soaps. Movie: back to the future, dances with wolves, James Bond and Sinterklaas.
I am working for the province of Zeeland, in nature conservation and creation. I like travelling far, such as Galapagos, Easter island, South-Africa, New Zealand, like England, London, Moscow, Iceland, Norway and camping in France.
I am volunteer in VOBULA that organizes volunteer-work and camping in nature, with 1600 members in The Netherlands. Sleeping in a small tent, campfires in the evenings. Helping people, be happy and make other people happy.
Please, if you want, write me about small things that made you happy today, like the sun, a smile, Holland, love, food, a flower, a movie, ice cream and small things that made you happy. I love writing and receiving hand written cards, but also letters in English.
PLEASE NO town-or village views, multi-view town-cards, old buildings like churches or streets, The Simpsons, double cards in an envelop. Chinese or Japenese signs or letters, as I can't read them.
Just a wish, as I like all personal cards.
I like funny, positive cards, which give me a laugh.
I prefer 10x15 cm cards.
I have started sending postcards October 18th 2011.
I can read English, most of German, 20% of French. I can understand a little bit of Spanish and Italian, just 3 words in Russian and also some Afrikaans.
Enjoy postcrossing! Life is great. :-)) A smile is worth more than money:-)
Arthur Wittebrood, Netherlands
P.s. Wittebrood, my last name, means White bread, fun