I live in a small town in south-west Poland. I love reading books (Stephen King, Harry Potter), volleyball, ski jumping (Germany, Norway, Finland, Slovenia), football (esp. Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, FC Barcelona, Tottenham Hotspur and national teams of Croatia, Spain, Italy and Germany), figure skating, music and mountains.
Postcrossers from Germany!
First of all I'm looking for postcards with players of your national team. The mostly I would like to receive card with picture of Sami Khedira, but I will be grateful for each of them. The more German footballers on my wall, the better! Bundesliga clubs are welcome too :)
My favorites = my wishlist :)
My "favorites" shows postcards I haven't received yet so everyone of them will be good choice. It also gives you an idea what kind of postcards I would like to receive. Don't be mad if I don't add to favorites posctard which you selected for me. I don't do it just because I don't want them to mix with my wishlist. That doesn't mean I don't like them.
Postcards that I will appreciate the mostly:
- football/soccer: players, group photos of clubs and national teams (esp. my favorite soccer teams or footballers: Khedira, Hummels; Kranjcar, Ćorluka, Modrić, Mandzukić; Del Piero, Buffon, Pirlo, Marchisio, Zaza; Xavi, Morata, Iniesta)
- "Greetings from..." series made by postallove.com (I ALREADY HAVE: Åland Islands, Belarus, Belgium, China, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovenia and Switzerland)
- views of the city/town/village/region you live or visited, and landscapes from your country (preferably with the name on it)
- national flags, wild animals from your country - esp. animals from Africa, Asia, South America, Australia
- sport-related postcards: Olympics, World Cup, soccer, ski jumping, volleyball, figure skating
If you decide to send me card with some view/landscape, I would like to get a postcard from YOUR country, not some other place where you or your friends were. I'm not very happy, when I receive postcard from a distant place - Asia or America, very attractive and rarely for me and there is a picture from some European country. I like Europa, but I can get it from European postcrossers. I like when letters from ID are compatible with the picture.
Please, no self-made postcards. I like stickers, pictures and drawings, but only on the address side. If your child would like to draw something special for me - ok, I will be happy, but please - no instead real postcard.
And THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
Write me something about your interests, hobby, family, place where you live. Or whatever you want, but it should be something more than "happy postcrossing", please - I love reading messages from you :) write the date on the postcard.
Nice stamps are more than welcome. I always try to put a few interesting stamps on my postcards and it would be cool, if you could do the same.
Warm greetings from Poland.