I love post crossing because it gives me an opportunity to travel the world virtually. The element of surprise also excites me!
India is a cultural vivid country. According to me Diversity, Tradition and culture are three keywords which define India.
** Updated 8th May, 2019 **
Recently I started coin and note collection. I would appreciate if you may enclose the smallest denomination coin and/or note of your currency country in the envelope. :-)
Postcards I like :
***Cards of new born babies ***
1. I really like postcards enclosed in envelopes as it protects them from wear and tear and getting contaminated.
2. Hand Made Postcards
3. Message postcards
4. Humor Postcards
6. Snaps which you have clicked can also be sent in an envelope in place of a postcard
7. Long and interesting text (i.e. if you like to write) about your self , your country, what you think , ambitions , views etc. (I love to read so feel free to write your mind out if you wish to :p )
What I like to read :
1. What you are doing currently
2. A hobby and how you got into it. Why you think others should get into it ?
3. Your best and worst experience in life so far.
4. What you like about living in the current city and which is the best city to live in according to you.
5. What you are doing for a living and what you would wish you would have got into if given a chance.
6. How you manage your time and one tip you would like to give me to manage my time better.
Obviously all of that cannot come on a 5 inch by 6 inch postcard, so feel free to enclose a letter in envelop.
Postcards which you can spare for others :
1. Multi picture collage postcards
I appreciate the time spent by you in drafting and sending a postcard so it is really special to me and holds a corner of my heart.
Happy post crossing!