Hi there:) ! My name is Anya. I live in Kyiv, the capital of our country, with my family (including 2 cats - I adore cats!).
I like to watch/read/listen. I like to learn new things. I think that's what life is about. I'm interested in art. I also like hq-photos.
I'm addicted to postcrossing! Probably every person is addicted to something:) Postcrossing is my window to the world as I don't have enough money to travel. So while a lot of postcrossers say they don't like cards with touristic views - I do. Although I like something interesting and unusual too. I like it all:) Sometimes even an ad-card can look cool.
If you ask me about my suggestions of postcards, I'll answer:
- city views (see, I'm not that picky);
- landscapes (again - see, I'm not picky:));
- famous places in your city/whole country (like Great Chinese Wall in China, the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Eiffel Tower in Paris etc)
- signs of your country (like tulips in Netherlands, sakura in Japan etc)
- famous people
- Little Prince cards. Or just cards with characters.
- Nouvelles Images;
- from Finland - moomins, Kaj Stenvall's cards and Inge Look "Old Ladies" series;
- from Spain - cards with buildings architectured by Gaudi;
- wild animals;
- art cards (not necessarily painting, art like you mean it);
- movie posters;
- musical instruments;
- if you are an active postcrosser - anything that you know is popular now:) Like, trends in postcrossing:)
- very special request - Doctor Who cards. I'm a big fan. You would make my day or even a week with it.
- and, of course, cards related to sport - if it's possible to get them;
I also like when a card has a name of city/country/area.
You may read this and think: "She wants too much!", yeah;)? No, it's just suggestions. I'll be glad to find any card in my mail-box. I symply love postcards! And I'm thankful for every card I received!
Don't know what to write? Well, you may write me your favourite movies/musicians/books or describe your other hobbies.
That's all. Take care everyone! And happy postcrossing!