allison0120(or Allison) is a member in Hong Kong . She has been a member for 11 months (323 days).
Hi! I am aly. I like travel, eat, exercise (Gym, Muay Thai, Swimming) photo taking and watching movie. You can visit my filckr. There are many photos taking by me. I think that postcard is the best souvenir which can jog down every travel experience. My favorite cartoon is Toystory. My Friends said that i look like "Sadness" (The Disney cartoon: INSIDE OUT). Actually, I always smile :D
Pls send me a postcard that you think it is beautiful or showing your country characteristics. I like to collect stamp, postcard & postmark ! if it is convenient for you, please paste more stamp and/ or send me the card with special postmark ( especially for Japan) 風景印（ふうけいいん) I will be very happy!!
Here are my wish list: (It is just my wish. All postcard is welcome if it is nice )
- Anything related to Toy Story like Woody, Buzz, Rex and so on(Pixar is also OK)
- 妖怪ウォッチ （コマさん／Koma san / USAピョン／うさピョン)
- Postallove "Greetings from" series or Flags Of The World Series
- Universal & Planet
- Where is Wally?
- ご当地フォルムカード Regional Card
- Limited Edition card from your country
- Mascot from your country
- Art works and Museum
- Postcrossing Official Card and stamp
- Maxi Card
- Horse / Bear / Polar bear / Giraffe / Penguin
- Birthday cards in January
I love fully writing postcard. So pls tell me about yourself & your country. If you have no idea, you can tell me:
- What is your favorite movie? Why?
- What is the places you recommend I visit if I come to your country/region/hometown? Why?
- What do you think of Hong Kong? (Politics or negative opinion is welcome)
- What do you feel about your country?
- What are your doing before writing the card?
- Any traditions/ fairy stories/ urban legends /sub culture in your country or city?
**Please include the date and also your user name on the card**
**I prefer postcard without envelope (except Gotochi cards or specially shaped cards)**
No ad card or self-made card, unless it is very nice
Looking forward to your postcard :)
Thanks for your time to read my profile