I am Alina and I live in the big beautiful city - Omsk. It's Siberia, Russia. Of course we haven't bears but we have got a lot of snow during 6 months!
As for me, I am German and English teacher. Frankly speaking, I like German and German culture more than English, therefore there can be some mistakes.
But I am open for all cultures and countries and will be very happy to receive the postcard from any spot of the Earth!
Also Birthday-cards are welcome in July and August and Halloween, Christmas and Newyearscards - in November, December or January.
I am fond of cooking very much! Therefore you can send me the names of your countries dishes or also their recipes or postcards with them :)
I have a nice cat. And I like cards with animal and nature.
If you still don't know, what you can send me, please send me card about your city or country.
The more sophistikated postcrossers advise me to make a wish-list. So I will be very happy, if I have received postcards:
- from your city or your country with sights or landscape or historical place or maps, Postallove (or other) "Greetings From", WOW, WT, Icons, FOTW, HPC, Large Letters
- with your national features: food, costumes, holiday and so on
- shaped cards
- with funny and cute animals (only cats and deer and swans :)) Especially I like paintings of Susan Wheeler, I'd like to collect all cards with your lovely works)
- with food, especially sweets
- funny jokes
- with flowers
- series: keep calm, GF, TausendSchön (bitte, sie sind so geil!)
- colorful painted postcards
If you will send me a postcard in an envelope, please put them some surprises, if it'spossible :)
I collect also stickers, pens, bookmarks and magnets.
Please no AD-cards!
Dear friends, if you are interested in swaps, feel free to write me. I looove to exchange envelops full of nice trifle: tea, bookmarks, stickers... Looking foreward for your messages!
I really love stickers! I decorate with them postcards and like to collect the stickers :)) Moreover, I like paintings. If you can draw very well, please, draw me something!
Anyway, all cards are welcome and I like surprises.
P.S. Also I look for Penpals from English and Germanspoken countries :) Just write me!