Zuxhieis a member in France . She has been a member for over 1 year (587 days).
Hi! Whoever you are, I hope you're doing well! :)
I live in a small city in the eastern part of France, near Switzerland.
It's nice, but also pretty cold, rainy, and snowy compared to the rest of the country. That's what I love about it :)
I love hearing about other cultures, and I'm absolutely fascinated with languages. Which is why, if you speak any other languages beside English, please feel free to write a few words in it! That would make me the happiest linguist on Earth :)
Here are some ideas about the kind of cards I love the most:
• Traditionnal dresses, masks, patterns, houses, food, markets, celebrations...
• Colorful and/or cute illustrations (or photos). The more colorful, the better!
• Art, especially Art Nouveau, Impressionism, Ukiyo-e...
• Old or beautiful maps
• Vintage cards
• Old architecture, or any type of architecture really!
• Beautiful landscapes, waterfalls...
But any card would make me happy :) Some of my favorite received cards weren't on that list, so feel free to do as you love :)
Anyway, I hope to read from you soon! Cheers!