Greetings from huge Russia!
Greetings from the city of Belgorod!
My name is Zina. Since 2020, I have moved to live from Smolensk to Belgorod.
Now I work in a museum of folk culture and study photography. In postcrossing since 2013. At the same time I started to cook, so I will be very happy to receive postcards with recipes for traditional dishes of your country.
What can you send me???
- traditional food and drinks;
- postcrossing meeting card;
- tea and everything related to tea: samovar and tea machine, tea ceremony, mugs, glasses;
- animals: frogs and dogs of different breeds;
- still lifes;
- streets and windows of your city;
- vintage postcards;
- postcards of "The Old Woman" Inge Löok;
- postcards by Leonid Afremov and Rina Zenyuk;
- author's postcard with an autograph!
I like beautiful stamps very much.
I would also be glad to receive coins from your country.
If you don't know how to please me, send the postcard that, in your opinion, reflects your country, people, history of the country, culture ...