Hello! My name is Yulia. I like to go out with friends, enjoy the movies, reading books, photography, painting, museums, theatre; television series about everyday life (Friends, ER, Gray's Anatomy, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., Chicago Med, Third Watch, CSI: NY, The Mentalist).
My favorite song Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over The Rainbow. And also musical short film love story that takes place over millions of years "Lava" (2014 film) and a song from it. Another one of my favorite songs is Beth Nielsen Chapman - Sand and Water.
I also like hiking and travel around the world. One of places which I dream to visit this is Monet’s Home and Gardens in Giverny (France). I love a vintage look and vintage style mixed with glamour and old world charm. I like a lot of the old romantic comedies and movies from Louis de Funès.
Some suggestions to send me:
- cityscapes, aerial views
- something typical (traditional) for your city or country
- street view, narrow streets, cobbled streets
- university and college
- National parks, Deluxe National Parks
- colorful houses (Hundertwasser house)
- castles and palaces
- staircases, windows, doors
- bridges, beautiful roads
- UNESCO World Heritage
- card with names of American states
- wedding dresses and brides
- royal weddings (the marriage card of Wiliam and Kate, Harry and Meghan)
- 1920's style, 1940's style or 1960's hippie style
- Old ladies of Inge Löök
- The Moomins
- sea/ocean, tropical beach and palm trees
- flowers (lavender, roses, tulips, poppies), lavender fields, fields of flowers
- sunset and sunrise
- vineyard and winemaking (wine maps, wine labels, funny cards about wine)
- сompositions with wine, cheese, grapes and bread
- illustrations from children's books
- Krtek (Zdeněk Miler)
- Old Movie Stars
- Louis de Funès
- USA: Big Letter retro "Greetings from..."
- vintage, black & white cards
- Vintage Retro Old Travel Postcards, Vintage Travel Posters Ocean Cruises Sea Liner
- Molly Brett
- Nouvelles Images
- Cards from my favorites (I always love to receive one of those!)
I would prefer not to receive: selfmade cards, free, ad cards, hand-made cards, religious cards/pictures, the printed photos, nudes, naked.
I think postcrossing is a wonderful idea and I always get happy when I find a postcard in my postbox.
Tell me what you think about Russia, or if you have ever visited, or where do you want to come.
Share with me your favourite book, music or film. Or tell me that I can try the most delicious of food in your city.
PLEASE, DON'T FORGET TO WRITE DATE ON CARDS :)