Enjoying my life as a retired socialworker, I like
reading, travelling and hiking, especially in the Swiss mountains and the Sahara.
My favourite cards are:
- Unesco World Heritage
- Map cards
- From Finnland: The old ladies Fifi and Alli.
I miss Nr.
- From USA: Map of your state ( I miss: Arkansas, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Dakota) / Amish people
- political cards (but please no card of D.Trump)
- man and woman at work
- post related cards
- b/w cards
- Keep calm and ...
- gf ....cards - also for swap.
I have: Aland Islands, Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finnland, France, Germany, Holland ,Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, USA
- If you are planning to go to a meeting, send me please a card with many signatures!
Nice stamps make a card even more interesting. If your country has a Postcrossing-stamp - please, please use it!
I prefer cards written and stamped, please date it and send it not in an envelope. But any kind of postcard you would like to receive yourself, is welcome.
Wish you nice cards from all over the world!
Many expired cards:
2020: 09 (till June)