My name is Vasilina. I'm 34 y.o.and I live in Minsk, Belarus.
I travel, feel, enjoy new meetings and deep emotions. I read a lot (specially classic literature), adore good music (for me it's jazz, folk, soul, rock). A long walk with a cup of tea or coffee, special moments by sea or a river, a breath of forest air, French language make me happy. I love good vine with delicious cheese🧀
If you don't know what to say in the postcard, tell me about everything you like the most in your life, what makes you feel alive. How was your day? What did you eat? What is your favorite book or film?
Send me any postcard you find beautiful and tell in few words why it's beautiful for you.
Some ideas of postcards that I'd be happy to recieve:
- cute and warm drawn illustrations: dreams, fairy tails, animals, characters❤❤❤
- people emotions
- paintings, watercolor
- Inge Löök
- books, libraries, bookshops
- postcards with philosophical sense
- black&white or retro cards
- ocean, mountains
- old people
- studio Ghibli movies
- wierd, unusual, strange or crazy postcards, i adore crazy postcards!❤
- asian, african, south american motives
I will appreciate if you put your card in a selfmade pretty envelope, or send a tea bag
Draw something warm or funny for me if you feel like an artist!
Take care and enjoy every moment💕