Welcome to my homepage, I'm Wenxin from China.
I am afraid of insects and birds. So please do not send them.
If you're in a hurry, these are the type of postcards I like：
- Watercolor city view
- Special postcards from each state in the United States
- Local magnificent architecture (castles, churches, royal palaces)
- Oil paintings in museums, or graffiti-style designs.🖼️
- Funny comic postcard
- Maximum cards
- Map postcards🗺️
- Greetings from.....postcards
- Happy Postcrossing from.....postcards
- American Cartoon: The Powerpuff Girls/ Snoopy and his friends/ The Loud House
- American singer: Taylor Swift (I am a fan of her for 13 years)
- Local specialities food
- Solar system in the universe
- Biology science
- Crops (I was working on winter wheat and barley during my 6.5 years of Master-PhD)
- Ginkgo Tree (My favourite tree, single genus and single species, one of the longest existing trees in the world)
- Gypsophila flowers
- Birthday card in March
- Christmas card in December🎄
- Many elements and themes in one postcard on my collection wall https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Talenx/gallery/favourites
- If you like to paint and draw, I am happy to have one DIY postcard from you.
If you write the date📅 on the postcard I will be so happy, and without an envelope, no ads or free cards please, thank you.
Happy Postcrossing ~!
If you want to know me, here is some information about me.
Currently, I'm visiting and exchanging in Germany. Also, I am studying as a double PhD student at KU (Copenhagen) and NWAFU (China), and will start my postdoc in September. I like painting and travelling in my free time. I am really happy when people receive my postcard, it means I can get a new address! I will use different colour pens and stickers to decorate the postcard.
You can write some of yourself or some instructions for the postcard pictures. Or if you are older than me, if you don’t mind, I would like some of your advice on what you think is the most important thing at age 30, or what you would do if you go back to age 30. I will graduate this year, I am willing to learn and change.
I think every postcard is unique, I am happy to have one from you. Don’t feel sorry if you don’t have any above. That is not a problem.
If you want to swap a postcard? That would be great! You can look at the postcard wall that I sent and tell me which kind of postcards you like, don't hesitate, just send me a message directly.
Thank you for your patience and for reading my homepage.
Have a wonderful day.