My name is Tatiana. I’m 40. I am married and have two children, two boys, 18 and 10. I collect books and am fond of travelling (when I have spare time for vacations).
Now I'm fascinated by postcards that were sent from Finland to Russia at the beginning of the 20th century. And what is more important for me is a letter on the opposite side, in Russian, speaking about simple problems and simple joy of addressers and addressees. And I like old views of the places I can see now.
I’d appreciate to receive any postcard on any theme you are interested in. It could be:
- your local surroundings with people, transport, advertising, etc. (to have an opportunity to compare it in a few years with contemporary views,
- retro sights with transport, buildings or people,
- people in their everyday life (reading, going info sports, watching TV, working about the house or in the yard, travelling, etc.)
- books, bookshops, book illustrations,
- or anything else that you consider to be amazing.
It would be nice to know why you consider it so, your personal opinion.
My wish is to receive some text on the opposite side of the card, anything concerning your hobbies, your family, your frame of mind.
I have no prejudices about add cards or home-made cards. A postcard for me is an example of everyday life, a sample of casual culture.
Please, send a postcard without envelope. I'll also appreciate if you put a nice stamp.