I am a 44-year old woman from Groningen, which is a city in the north of the Netherlands. I am married. My husband and I do not have any children, but we do have four cats, all former males, born in 2013.
Please feel free to send me any card. Since I collect stamps, I do hope you will surprise me with an interesting stamp. I prefer cards in an envelope, so I do not have to steam the stamps off of the cards, if it will not cost you more.
Perhaps my other hobbies, apart from Postcrossing, can give you some inspiration for choosing a card:
- everything to do with Russia, the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe (but please, no political stuff!)
- reading (you can have a look here: http://www.librarything.nl/profile/DitisSuzanne to see what I'm reading currently or what I'm going to read in the near or not so near future)
- listening to music and going to concerts (you can have a look here: http://www.last.fm/user/Suzanne2008 to see what I listen to)
- photography (you can have a look here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ditissuzanne to see what kind of photos I like)
- cooking, cider and beer
- going to museums to look at modern and classic art (paintings, photography, installations)
- collecting stamps and coins (Euros and Roubles)
- recreative walking and cycling
- watching ice hockey and speed-skating
- metro maps
- birthday cards in September
- Christmas/New Year cards in December
You can also have a look at the cards I've faved here if you're wondering what I would like.
And may I make a request? Please, do not spray perfume on the card and/or envelope. I get allergic reactions from perfume, and receiving a perfumed card is not a joy for me.
In the past, I have been asked to register cards I haven't received. You are welcome to ask whether I have forgotten to register a card or whether it got lost, but please, do not expect me to register anything I have not received. If one of my cards is about to expire, I will act likewise - ask whether the card got lost. If you haven't received my card, I will send another one.
Thank you and have fun Postcrossing!
NL-1479155, sent to China on 9 October 2012
NL-1638943, sent to Lithuania on 8 January 2013
NL-1904053, sent to China on 6 June 2013
NL-1905381, sent to Taiwan on 7 June 2013
NL-2141276, sent to Austria on 23 October 2013
NL-2496571, sent to Ukraine on 16 May 2014
NL-2577678, sent to Indonesia on 11 July 2014
NL-3874454, sent to China on 4 August 2017
NL-3920210, sent to Russia on 26 September 2017
NL-3984826, sent to Russia on 8 December 2017