Hello postcrosser, my name is Mieke and I live in the north-west of The Netherlands, in a city close to the sea. I work as bereavement therapist especially for children and young people. In the weekends I like reading, gardening, watching movies and my holidays are at best if I have the possibility to make mountainwalks.
It would-be be nice if you tell me something about your daily life. Or better: tell me about a famous person who lives (or once has lived) in your city/village.
If possible, I would like to recieve normal sized postcards, written by hand.
These are my favorites:
number one / numero uno! / nummer ein! / 第一 / numero un! / номер один / :)
- your city/village in BLACK and WHITE photography, old ones are very welcome (and SORRY I'm really not interested in the colored ones!)
- BIRCHTREES! they are special for me
- (photo)art with INTERIORS of houses/buildings
- people reading books
- people playing music together
- little red riding hood
- postcards with Japanes and Chinese (ink)drawings (I really like the blossom ones; SAKURA)
- Chinese mountains, they're so different according to all the other mountains I've ever seen
- Alice in Wonderland
- Norman Rockwell
- Frida Kahlo
Please don't sent me churches, I've really seen enough of them for the rest of my life;)
And when there's not any one like these in your collection, please choose one wich is interesting for the children in my practice.
Will you please put date, country and cityname on your card.
THANKS a lot and