I live in a quiet village and indulge in what I love most: books, cats, history, walking and exploring towns & cities.
Looking forward to
- what you write or the decoration you choose to apply is important too - don't write a little, write a lot, something that is not on your profile
- a date and maybe the weather
- if you have pets, I would love to hear about them
Grateful for (favourites = received)
- historic or strange buildings
- landscapes (snow or fog being a bonus)
- Maria Pavlova's paintings
- royalty, past and present
- flowers in painting or watercolor
- animals, especially cats, rabbits, mice, sheep
- Norman Rockwell
- retro cards or advertisements
- film stars till 1960's
- Christmas cards at ANY time of the year (and glittery ones in particular - shame on me... :)
- handmade cards
But really, the choice is up to you.
- your attempt at a small/simple cat sketch somewhere on the card? Never mind if you have NO drawing skills (I have two left hands...)
Can't wait to receive your card...
PS. A label with my return address does not mean you need to send me a thank-you card; it is only for postal purposes (too many lost cards already - eaten by the postal monster).