Hello, dear friends!
My Chinese name is Shiqi Yu. Stacey is my English name.
I lived in Wuhan of central China with my parents and my grandmother for a long time.
After graduating from university, I went to work in Beijing for nearly 2 years.
In early 2017, I returned to my hometown, Wuhan.
I love art, music, books, traveling and having fun with my friends. I dream of being a traveler to travel all over the world in order to experience more. Postcrossing can help me "travel" without leaving home. That is why I love it deeply.
I'm not particular about what kind of card you wish to send, but it will be nice if you send some traditional postcards of your country.
But in case you would like some ideas, here comes a list:
- a historic or very important building, landmark or architecture, especially church, castle, etc.
- beautiful scenery of your town, especially mountains or lakes (tell me something about it!)
- native animals, food or recipe
- beautiful birds, especially flamingos
- festivities in your country
- handmade cards
- famous or your favorite art in your country (tell me something about it!)
- beach, sea, ocean
- map of your country
- train or railway
- illustration cards
- not normal shaped card
- with text ont the back - ex: Tell me who you are or something about your hometown or what you do&think recently or something you like in your country and that I could visit maybe one day, etc.
This is just a guideline & you are free to ignore it & send any postcard you wish.
Any card is welcome.
I'm also interested in doing direct swaps. And I want to find people who would like to do it monthly not just one time. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please send me a message :)
I wish we could be good friends.