My name is Dasha. I live in the western part of Moscow - the capital of Russia. I work as an editor.
I like travelling and reading books. I also love watching figure skating, although I don't skate myself. Maybe I`ll find other hobbies one day, I`m still in a search and there are a lot of things in the world that I haven`t tried out yet.
Favourite books: Harry Potter, The Count of Monte Cristo, Natalia Moosgambre`s Mice, The Dervish`s Death, The Bridge on the Drina, Jane Eyre
Favourite films: Kommissar Rex, The Ghost, The Usual Miracle, The Reindeer Rudolph (1998)
Favourite colours: light blue, pink, purple (a little hint: I especially like postcards in these colours!)
- Old-fashioned postcards, vintage or something related to history
- Christmas and New Year
- Local tourist attractions, places of interest (especially theatres and churches, but not only)
- Sweets, national dishes
- Figure skating
- Black cats
- Ancient Rome, Latin
- Sunrises and sunsets in the city (not in nature!)
- To Polish postcrossers: I also love cats from this series: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/PL-1183407
- Postcards saying "Happy Birthday", "Congratulations" and "My regards"
- I`m not really keen on multiviews. Although you may try one, some of them look nice...but it`s more like an exception than a rule)
- Terrifying ones (insects, skeletons, skulls, blood, zombies, mummies, dead bodies etc.)
If you're from the Czech republic, please, could you write in Czech? Nic nemám proti angličtině, ale prostě miluji češtinu ;)