My name is Raimonda, I'm 63 y.o., a math teacher. I live and work in a small village, with my husband Henrikas (he is a fireman). Our adult daughters (and grandchilds) live in Scotland and Singapore. But we have Skype, WhatsApp and we can communicate every day, thanks God for that (and some intelligent people, of course ) :)
My hobbies beyond postcrossing include: reading, gardening ( we have a large garden and growing our own vegetables, fruits, flowers ), traveling . I visited many countries in Europe, also Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, Sri Lanka.
I like music-The Beatles, Queen, ABBA, Sting, Rod Stewart and so on, and I still play my vinyl record collection (the '70-ies and '80-ies) with my old record player.
Cards I'm collecting:
- pictorial maps and icons of countries,
- cards connected with school,
- old people,
- painted women and girls,
- details of spring, summer, autumn, winter,
- wonderful gardens and garden motives like plants, fruits, vegetables, flowers, watering can etc.
- trees and meadows in blooming,
- keep calm...
- firemen and fire trucks (for my husband),
- humorous and funny postcards,
- any cards in my favorites. These are cards I don't have but would love to receive.
However, I will love any card chosen for me with thoughtfulness! I don't mark as favorite cards that I've already got. But that doesn't mean that I don't like them!
Beautiful & special stamps are appreciated.
Русскоязычные,прошу мне писать по русски !
Many thank to everyone who makes my day exciting when I open my mailbox!