I am from New Zealand but am living in Australia, and work as a post-anaesthetic care nurse.
All the cards in my 'favourites' are cards that I don't have but would love to get - https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Rainlover/gallery/favourites.
Here's some ideas of cards that I like (in no particular order):
* UNESCO World Heritage sites http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/
* Whimsical, mystical, faerie, fae
* 'Inge Look' cards (so far I only have numbers 31, 42 & 55)
* Old overgrown things
* Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit
* Books and libraries
* Flower arrangements
* Triptyques (or parts thereof from https://www.correspondances.com/logo-edc/nos-produits/carterie/#triptyques
* Coffee, wine
* Rain, storms, umbrellas
* Reading women
* Doors, windows, stained-glass windows (especially non-religious ones)
* The art of Victor Nizovtsev (http://www.mcbridegallery.com/nizovtsev.html)
* The paintings of Leonid Afremov (http://afremov.com/home.php)
* The art of Oleg Shuplyak (http://www.opticalspy.com/oleg-shuplyak-gallery.html)
* The art of Josephine Wall (http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/art_gallery.html)
But you know what? Send me (almost) anything. I really want to build up a varied collection.
I'm NOT interested in 'seasonal' cards such as Christmas, Easter, Birthday cards, or cartoon/cute style. And I don't love multiview cards...
(And please NO folded cards, handmade or self-printed cards, or envelopes.)