I signed up here because I adore getting post, especially from foreign countries.
Apart from postcrossing I enjoy my free time with handicrafts, gaming, reading, listening and exploring music, cooking and programming. Write me a little something about your hobbies :)
Feel free to send me the postcard you like the most, or just choose something of the following:
- women (!) (old, young, pin up, grand mas... )
- people with coloured hair
- yarn, wool, knittign, crocheting, handicrafts...
- colorful cloth, jewelry, boots
- colourful cards in general
- vintage (styled)
- art cards (known artists as well as your own painting. I prefer stuff like Camilla D'elrico, Childrens Paintings, Alfons Mucha, Gothic Art, Escher..)
- sci fi
- Computer / IT / programming themed
- animals (especially pandas or koalas, I also like tapir, platypus, cats, owls, lamas and alpacas...)
- Tea Parties
- zombies, monsters, cute dragons
- 19th century dresses, steampunky
- Japanese culture
- black and white
- old vintage cards of actresses
- special dolls
- unusual street scenes
- cartoon owls
- manga (my favourite mangaka is Kaori Yuki)
- fairy tale related
- cards from Dr Who, Sherlock Holmes, Wallace and Gromet, Shaun the sheep, My Little Pony, Star Trek, Disney's Princesses Battlestar Galactica, Sailor Moon, Digimon, studio ghibli, Cheburashka, Djada Fjodor Pjos i Kot, Audrey Hepburn, Franz Kafka
Free add cards are okay, too. But please don't send tourist cards and especially no multiview cards.
I will be honoured, when you send me your self made card. That's something very special to me :)
Don't you know what to write? Write something about your favourite book, or a book you read recently, about great handicrafts, your favourite movie or series, something exciting happened to you these days, the weather or what you ate for lunch ;) Feel free to write anything :) I really like full written cards.
If you want to, you could also adress a card to my husband (same adress, just change the name to Michael Hedderich). He seldom get's any interesting mail.