I'm a biotechnologist and PhD student at Medical University. I collect also autographs. My favourite sports are winter sports, especially ski jumping. My favourite ski jumper, except polish ones is Andreas Kofler. I like supporting ski jumpers, that's why I am at the competitions every year (I've been to Zakopane, Wisła and Innsbruck at Bergiselschanze) I am definately a cat lover- I have 3 cats.
-> I'd prefer cards 10x15 cm (not bigger) because it's better to store them.
-> TO AVOID DUPLICATES: Please, take a look at my collection because it happens that I have duplicates of postcards. I have them stored thematically in separate albums. Thank you!
-> It would be nice to get cards with:
- FROM USA/ CANADA: route 66 theme, Lantern Press- they’re amazing
- FROM UNITED KINGDOM: royal mail PHQ Postcards
- CHRISTMAS CARDS in November/ December (not religious please)
- Olympic Games, Winter Sports, Stadiums
- lighthouses of your country
- postcrossing meetup postcards with signs
- postcards that looks like polaroid photos
- murals from your town, country
- cards related to science/ medicine
- cats by Irina Garmashova
- blue cats by Rina Zeniuk
- wild cats (for example lion, lynx, cheetah, tiger,puma, leopard, snow leopard ❤️ and other belonging to the cat family)
- owls by Inga Palster
- Eiffel Tower (from France)
- KEEP CALM AND...
- film/TV series: Lion King, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland
To JAPAN: I would like to get a gotochi card :) But if you send me and leave an address, I will send you up to 3 postcard and a sheet of sticker!
-> I always look in someone's "about me" and I'm trying to send things that someone need.
-> Please,write something in your language :)
-> Find me on instagram: