こんにちは! Hello! 您好!
Lovely to meet you.
Jun is my name.
I am 16 years old and an apprentice Itamae (: Japanese cook),
not a student =).
I have been in the central of Tokyo since birth.
My parents keep a small cake shop on street corner.
And my Grand-parents keep a Japanese restaurant in Tokyo.
I respect father as Pâtissier, mother as Chocolatière and grand-father as ITAMAE.
My future dream is to become a Hana-ita ( superior chef of Japanese cuisine).
My family members are a Great-Grand-mother (mama's Grand-mother),
2 Grand-mothers (mama's mama and papa's mama), a Grand-father (mama's papa),
Parents, a twin sister, a younger brother and Me.
We keep 2 dogs and 2 cats.
I LOVE THEM ALL.
I am learning 華道(Kado) and 茶道(Sado) with my sister from GG-mother
(:She is a prominent teacher of Kado and Sado).
And learning Nihon-Ryori from Grand-father
(:He is a Great Japanese cook).
- Cooking (: especially Japanese, Chinese, French and Italian)
- 華道(Kado) and 茶道(Sado)
- Reading book (: especially belles-lettres and mystery)
- 剣道(Kendo) (: I learned Kendo from the age of 5 to 14.)
- Fountain pen collection (: Most pens are keepsake from my later GG-father.)
My motto :
Since my childhood, I had been taught and trained by my Kendo master.
- Practice what you preach.
- Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
You can send me all kind of postcards.
So feel free to send me everything you would like to receive:
- images from your country (city, landscape, people, food, costume, folklore, typical things..)
- art (drawings or images you love)
- or anything makes you laugh!
-- welcome handmade, handicraft or handpainted one full of passion, touch my heart.
-- welcome ingenious or creative Advertisement(:AD) card.
-- welcome food-package or magazine scrap of interesting item.
-- welcome any type of card, e.g. folded, unusual figure, small or large.
-- I don't mind, whether you put a postcard in an envelope or not.
-- other (:I trust your judgement.)
** Please don't think you have to look through my received cards or my favorite cards to avoid duplicates. I don't mind. =)
I'll be glad if you can write something on the postcard, I don't know, a wish, a thought
or a typical saying of your culture, or just what you feel at the moment.
I'll be happy to receive any postcard from you.
Let me apologize for my poor English or Chinese.
I can't call myself experienced, but I will try my best.
Thank you very much.