Hey everyone! Greetings from snowy Siberia! I'm Olga and I'm an English teacher. My job is great. I like travelling and meeting new people from all over the world. I've always loved postcards and when I found out about postcrossing I was delighted. Every time I get a card I feel really happy.
I like all kinds of cards except ad-cards except they're interesting or funny or match my preferences.
What I really like:
- cards of places and sights but preferably unusual or artistic
- music cards (I love French music, my favorite singer is Calogero)
- coffee and wine
- violet or purple or lilac color
- cards of streetlamps or just streets
- street cafes or just cafes and restaurants
- colorful or positive cards with funny captions
- trains and trams
- seas, rivers, lakes
- I enjoy seasonal postcards esp. for Xmas and New Year (you can send them all year round!)
- if you are from the USA and you went to a children's camp can you find me a postcard of this camp? or any other camp. I spent a summer working in a girls camp in Wisconsin in 2006 and I'm still really nostalgic about it.
- I really enjoy the Where's Wally? (or ou est Charlie? in French, Wo ist Walter? in German, Where's Waldo? in the US and Canada) cards, so I'd like to get more of them, they are fun! :)
- I recently started to learn to play the piano, which was my childhood dream, so piano cards would be fantastic
- beautiful stamps are great!
- recently I realized that I'm generally a fan of musicals. So if you have a postcard with a musical or a favourite musical or seen a musical recently, feel free to share. My all-time favourites are Notre Dame de Paris and Romeo et Juliette.
- also I love romantic comedies. Could you please recommend me one?
- and I love books. What's your favourite? Or what are you reading at the moment?
And write something about yourself, just a random fact or your dreams and thoughts and ideas about world and life.
Looking forward to hearing from you!