Hi, I am Roman.
I live in Brest (the south-west part of Belarus). This is a city with a rich history.
I like travelling, learn foreign languages!
I like the following cards:
- Ancient castles;
- Large ships;
- Trains and locomotives;
- Flora or fauna;
- underwater world;
- Postcard - Map;
- Marine navigation;
- Portrait of Suvorov or Ushakov, Alexander Nevsky or Dmitry Donskoy(Great Russian Wonder Heroes).
- Portrait of a man meaningful for Belarus: Francis Skaryna, or Darya Domracheva, or Euphrasini of Polotsk.
- Postcards depicting the struggle of the Soviet people in the Second World War.
- Historical places and buildings in your country (historical towns, castles,
important churches or temples, old houses, bridges, walls and other
- UNESCO cultural heritage.
- Natural sites in your country (mountains, rivers, lakes, seas, waterfalls,
beaches, natural parks, gorges, deserts etc.).
- From the website postcardsmarket.com
- About universe.
- About fireman.
- About world history.
- About medicine.
- Anything inspiring
Anyway, these are just preferences. I will be glad to receive any card that you find nice.
Beautiful and diverse stamps are always welcome!
I would be very pleased if you would write me some commonly used expressions (slang), common quotations in the English-speaking environment (quotes from songs, poems and films), etc.
Если вы владеете русским языком, пишите мне на русском.
I usually register cards the same day I receive them. If I don't register yours for a long time, please contact me.
I'm looking forward to your cards :)
Please write the date on the card! Please don't send me postcards with advertising. I ask you, write clearly!
Goodbye, my dear friend;)