My name is Olga! I'm from Kiev (Kyiv). I teach English at University.
English is not only my job, but my hobby too. Most of all I enjoy travelling to different places. I'm always excited about visiting castles, palaces, churches, historical monuments and other sights. I adore mountains too. Other my preferences are meeting friends, exploring my home town, skating and cycling, art, theatres, museums, chocolate and cakes.
I'll be surprised to get any your cards but most of all I enjoy cards which show:
-maps of your country with sights or divided into regions/states/administrative parts;
- the iconic places of your city, capital, region or country;
- birds-eye city views;
- national or local festivals;
- real lighthouses;
- castles and palaces;
- seasonal cards;
- Icons of Countries series(I've already had Lithuania, Russia);
- Greetings from ... cards (I've already had Finland, Russia, Germany, Poland and the Netherlands);
- Royal Families;
- for American postcrossers: cards that present US states;
- for Belarusian postcrossers: cards by Alesia Derr, Series "Interesting Things".
- my favourites can help you.
After finding your cards in my mailbox the most fascinating moment is reading your story, so, please, write something about yourself or describe what the card presents. The longer the text is the greater enjoyment I take.
Thanks a lot for your postcards and stories!
UA-1679512 hzc89 21/Nov/2018 Canada
UA-1638155 Kitty0525 11/Mar/2018 Taiwan
UA-1611075 mewantcookies 17/Nov/2017 Germany
UA-1560683 KBLea 17/May/2017 U.S.A.