Hello, dear friends!
My name is Olga. I live in Nizhny Novgorod. The city is situated at the confluence of the two rivers – the Volga and the Oka. I work at the museum.
I like interesting books, traveling, history, learn something new.
Some postcards I'd like to get:
- cards that show nature, animals and the countryside or monuments in or around your area.
- old castles or castle ruins
- unusual monuments and buildings,
- national events,
- paintings by famous artists in your country,
- something special about your country (city)
- food of your country,
- "Greetings from" by Postallove.com
- Inge Löök (old ladies)
- coffee, tea,
- anything colorful and cheerful or unusual.
My eldest son (he is 9 years old) likes postcards with a rainbow.
Don't worry if you don't have a postcard that matches the things I mentioned above. If that is the case, just surprise me, send me your favorite postcard and tell me why you like it so much and I'll probably find new things to add to my wish list!
Hand made cards, ad cards are welcome.
Please write me about yourself (your town, hobbies, place where you live, your traditions, your favorite book, movie, music, etc) , about your postcard.
Thanks in advance, good luck and have a nice day!