I will introduce myself short. My name is Noortje (or Noor, speaks out like Nor(way)). I live in the south of the Netherlands. What do I do? I play basketball for a long time now. In my daily life I work as a nurse and like watching series /movies/anime, amigurumi, reading and playing games. I really want to see more of the world. In 2016 I was in Japan for 3 weeks. In June I was in Singapore and Malaysia, also for 3 weeks. What will be next?
When I discoverd this site I really wanted to know more about diffrent countries around the world. Please tell me something special about your country or culture :) I'm very curious, so tell me anything I don't know! Maybe you have a good cooking recipe for me :D I love cooking, so try a new recipe is always fun!
Cards I like
- Nature cards 🌱
- Sunrises and sunsets.
- Card with birds (Owls and budgerigar)🐥
- Inga Palster postcards!
- Or other animals, really like wolfs and foxes. Or cute baby animals.🐹🐇
- Fable animals like dragons, Griffins etc.
- Black & White (funny)
- Jetoy postcards!
- Studio Ghibli
- For people in Belarus, I really like the postcards 'fauna of Belarus' and 'owls of Belarus'. But please not one I already have 😇
- Diffrent cards are really welcome too!
There are some postcards I dislike (so I don't like it!)😕
- Holiday postcards
- Multiview postcards
- Postcards with church or anything with holy people.
Greetsszz! from the Netherlands!
Please write a story on the postcard! I hate it when I receive cards with only one or two phrases, put some effort in it! That's why I like postcrossing.😊