Hi Postcrossers =)!
My name is Myriam, I'm 43 and live in a small town in Franconia in Germany. I love books (Fantasy, Historical, Thrillers), movies and some TV series (Game of Thrones!, Outlander!, Vikings, The Last Kingdom, Big Bang Theory, Scrubs, Brooklyn99...) and I have been a World of Warcraft player for nearly fiften years now. I enjoy medieval festivals and dressing up in medieval clothes. And I am a geocacher and love travelling - my favourite places around the world are those with white sandy beaches, palm trees and nothing to do but lying in the sun and read ;-). I like photography and taking pictures and sometimes blog about them on my website. Recently I also started selling postcards made of my own pictures there =). Visit my blog if you like: www.ninniachpictures.de
Postcard motives I especially like (in random order):
* dragons (these are my absolute favourites =))
* beautiful landscapes and scenery
* unusual perspectives
* black and white photography
* nature photography (e.g. trees, flowers, water, sky...)
* vintage, reprints, old advertisings
* food and drinks
* knights, medieval reenactments and festivals
* Gotochi cards from Japan
* aphorisms and quotations (especially something in your language, please translate it for me)
* in December I'm happy about Christmas cards (not religious)
Anyway, I'll be happy about any postcard I receive - anything YOU like is interesting for me, for example you can send me a viewing card of your favourite place and write me what you like about it =).
I prefer the postcards handwritten and with nice stamps on them ;-). Some cooool countries have postcrossig stamps, I'd LOVE to receive some of these! Unfortunately someone handling my post seems to like nice stamps too - I often receive postcards with missing stamps :-/. So if you are using nice stamps, you might secure them with a piece of tape ;-).
Thank you and happy postcrossing! =)