I'm Nilawati and I live in a small town called Tiel. I married John in 2002. We love spending a couple of long weekends every year in big cities in Europe. But the city we love the most is New York city. We've been there a couple of times. And we'll definitely go there again!
I also love photography! I'm still learning all about it. It has learned me to look at my surroundings in a whole new way. Visiting concerts and the theater are other things I like to do in my spare time.
Each postcard I receive is a gift to me. It will make me smile! But if you do want to look for postcards I love... Look out for:
- black & white photos
- landscapes from your city/country
- beautiful buildings in your city
- typical houses in your country
- pictures of couples in love sitting on a bench
If you send me a postcard on or a couple of days before the dates below:
- 31st of May is my wedding anniversary; send me and John a happy anniversary card in your language
- 6th of December is my birthday; send me a birthday wishcard in your language
I hope you can write me more than "Greetings from". What would I like to know about you? Anything you'd like me to know is nice to read. I especially:
- like to read about the city where you're from. Maybe that will be our next destination!
- love to know how you met your husband/ wife/ boyfriend/ girlfriend if you have one.
- am curious about your best memory from your childhood; favorite games you played.
Hope to see your card in my mailbox! Happy postcrossing!
*** Expired postcards ***
NL-497454 to winnirulianti (Indonesia)
NL-638347 to Ralyks (Germany)
NL-645106 to onny (China)
NL-684072 to ursvetlanka (USA)
Message for the members mentioned above: Before I send the postcard I always upload the card. So if you want to see the card I've sent you register the postcard with the ID.