NikLLle(or Nika) is a member in Belarus . She has been a member for over 8 years (2,930 days).
Hello! Buongiorno! Hallo! glad to meet you here :)
I'm Nika, 21, graduating as a specialist in intercultural communication and a translator in 2014, living in Minsk, the capital of Belarus. I'm fond of learning foreign languages (you can write in German and Italian, if you can!) and seeing new countries and places.So far I've been to 12 countries and want to enlarge this list on and on. So I collect maps of cities and countries I've been to and also visas in my passport :)
My friends say it's very easy to make me happy, and it's really so as i like many different things:
- sea, ocean, islands with palms and crystal blue water around...
- colourful houses and streets
- something connected with books, magazines, newspapers, stamps, post...
- cards showing collections or just big gatherings of whatever - bottles, pens, clocks, stamps...
- pandas, penguins, koalas, seals, rabbits, guinea pigs and giraffes
- impressionism pictures or just nice paintings (e.g. Foodscapes by Carl Warner: http://www.carlwarner.com/foodscapes/)
- cards of unusual shape
- national cuisine (especially with recipes!)
- amusing, smart or unique photos (both colourful and b&w)
- I also love The Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, Kung Fu Panda, The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pride and Prejudice (2005), 500 days of Summer, Last Night, Star Wars, Life of Pi, Friends, Game of Thrones, Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, One Day - if you have anything connected with these movies, don't hesitate to send it to me! :)
Sorry but I don't like landscape cards or tourist multiviews cards,thank you
*SOME HINTS ON WHAT TO WRITE*
I'll be glad to learn what was the best and happiest thing which happened to you today, this week or this month
or what is your life motto
or what you are looking forward to
or what makes you smile every day
or the things you consider to be the best - must-listen music, must-see movies, pictures, must-know people, must-visit places and whatever!
And please, if there's something on the card written in your native language, i'll be very glad if you write the translation to me ;)
*IF IN AN ENVELOPE*
And if for some reason you have to send the card in an envelope, I'll be happy if you enclose a piece of your everyday life - a bus ticket or a piece of a newspaper, really anything! My biggest thank-you would be for a map of your city!
Love the life you live and happy postcrossing! :)
Waiting impatiently for your cards, Nika.
Here you can see a video time-lapse about the city I live in, I love it!
Also try these wonderful site:
www.stereomood.com - listen to music according to your mood!