Hello dear postcrosser,
A little bit about me:
I'm a married and have 2 beautiful daughters. Besides doing a lot of things with the kids, I work part time. And I love to read (thriller, romantic, etc), making pictures and crafting.
I'm interested in the person behind the postcard, so please write a little bit about you.
And if you do not know what to write, then I'm interested in what you did today.
Could you please write the date on the postcard?
Postcard I love to receive are:
* "Keep Calm and..." cards
* cards from Paletti like this one: http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/LT-166701
* black and white photo cards of animals, street views, etc.
* cards related to tea, I'm a real tea drinker
* cards with wild baby animals
* cards of your town, area you live in or country (single view)
Further all kind of cards are welcome, but please do not send free cards, self-made cards or ad cards.
I love postcards with beautiful stamps and that are handwritten.
I'm looking forward to read about you in a postcard.