No view or religious cards please.
I don't mind receiving handmade cards (especially when made with love!) but only if they fit my profile!!
* halloween, Día de los Muertos, witches, cemeteries, the nightmare before Christmas and other creepy / scary / weird persons or things
* Green Banana "mail a ...." cards (I already have the dolphin, the sasquatch, the moose and the lobster)
* Lou Paper cards (especially holiday, season or mail)
* Dandelion fluf
* Peanuts / Snoopy
* watermelons or lemons
* flamingos or peacocks
* cards related to summervacation and travelling (travelposters, beach, beachhouse, travel, suitcase, palmtree, icecream, globes, etc.)
* black and white landscapes of the American National Parks by Ansel Adams
* illustrated US national parks (Kai Carpenter or alike)
* Lantern press US state cards
* carrousel / merry-go-round / circus / ferriswheels
* Liz Taylor or Frida Kahlo
* a card from the Black Forest (Germany) showing women with iconic hat with red pompoms
* sewing / embroidery
* people blowing bubbles
* cookies (and if you have a cookie recipe to share, I love to receive it!)
* drawn bunnies (no pictures)
* cowgirls or women in western style
* funny aliens or not so scary monsters
* Shaun the sheep or Yogi Bear and Booboo
* Asian parasols / lanterns
* Chinese fortune cat
* funny map cards
* Alice in wonderland / Mary Poppins / Wizard of Oz
* nutcracker soldier
* teapots and -cups
* illustrations made by Alexandra Dikata, Irina Smirnova, Lia Selina, Nataliya Derevyanko, Svetlana Aristova. Ekateryna Lukashchuk, Ksenya Fedorova, Silke Lefler, Susan Mitchell, Nicoletta Ceccoli, Yakovin Dmitry Ignatovich, Kim Ji Hyuck or Catalina Estrada
* a card from Nederland-Texas,USA
* or check out my favourites!!
If it is no problem for you, please send the card in an envelop. I have received many damaged cards, such a shame!
I collect magnets. If you want to swap, please let me know!