My name is Natalia. I live in Russia, Moscow. I am a wife and the mother of two beautiful children.
In my childhood, when I received the letter, for me it was magical. And now I want to feel the same again.
I love to travel. During my visits I enjoy learning about countries, cities, culture and customs of people from other countries and cities, to try new dishes.
I love to visit the art and natural history museums.
I like to read historical detectives.
My hobby - cross-stitch or longstitch embroidery.
I would be glad of any card, especially if it is joyful, positive and you like it. You please me, if your card will be about
- needlework and crosstitch-related;
- mermaids or fairies. We all need a bit of magic, don't we?
- inspirational quotes and wise words;
- cards with fruits, apples or lemons, sweets, honey, tea, coffee, beautiful cups and teapots or coffee-related things;
- spices, dishes, tasty things;
- paintings, flowers always are welcome;
- cosy things;
- books or book-related illustration/photo;
- Inge Look, Anne Geddes, Inga Paltser, Beatrix Potter, Susan Wheeler postcards;
- detailed illustration of houses, interior, streets, towns,a view of your city, country. May be some fairy or fantasy ones;
- ornaments and patterns from your homeland;
- winter is my favorite season, so send, what do you associate with winter (snow, frost, warm clothing, etc.);
- holidays card (your favorite holiday);
- card with beautiful expression, motivators.
If you do not have any of above cards it does not matter. Send me a card you would like to get!
I collect stamps issued under the "EUROPE" program. If it is not difficult for you, please put this stamp on the postcard.
Have a nice day!