Hi! My name is Natalia and I live in a beautiful place – Crimea.
I like to travel a lot and collect postcads, stamps, magnets and maps from different countries and cities. Also I like to photograph picturesque views of our miraculous planet.
But my the most violent passion is drawing and painting. All my life I like to draw so much - I do it from my childhood. I like to make illustrations to my favorite books, films, music and to different emotional states - everything that can inspire me. I adore to make illustrations for children. Painting in watercolours is my huge love. I admire with classic painting and study different spheres of design.
If possible, I look forward to postcards from the list below:
- Susan Wheeler paintings
- Illustrations by Cicely Mary Barker
- with any children books' illustrations
- Aquarelle or watercolor paintings
- Art postcards
- with Fairies and other fairy-tale creatures
- with Angels
- with Alice in Wonderland
- Cartoon Character Postcards (I love anime)
- Drawn or painted Holiday card (Christmas , New Year , Halloween , Easter , Valentine's and so on...) - especially reprints from old editions
- Black & White postcards or Old postcards
- Vintage or Retro postcards
- with Butterflies
- with your native Cookie (recipe) - I decorate with them my kitchen :)
- with national Costumes and historical Fashion
- with your national Ornaments and Ornamental Patterns
- any Map cards and Metro cards
- with Lighthouses
- with Bridges
- with Windmills
- with Ballet and Dancers (drawn variants I like the same)
- with Cats, Squirrels or Foxes
- Maximum Postcards or Maximum Cards
- with your unusual country’s Architecture or painted City Views
- Humor cards :)
- postcards giving some knowledge (with writing information or teaching your language)
- 3D postcards and Anaglyph images
- You can send me something strange, allegorical or psychedelic – I like all these things.
But basically I welcome any postcards you sent me.
If it is possible, please, send me a card in envelope. Different beautiful stamps are very-very welcome:))) I collect stamps, and if you include some beautiful stamps from your country into envelope, I will send you a card back, written and stamped:)
And please, add some words in your mother language :) It would be nice!
I'm looking forward to receiving a lovely postcard from you. Happy postcrossing!
Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day! :)