Hello! My name is Natalia. I live in Russia, Saint Petersburg. I'm married and I have a little daughter. I'm a civil engineer🏗️. I like traveling🌍, taking a photo📷, cooking for my family and friends🍰, taste good food in restaurants and cafe, cross stitching, knitting, visiting interesting places and museums.
Also I will be happy, if you send me postcards with:
My three great passion is)):
- royal family (not russian)
- Inge Löök (old woman)
- family of hedgehog (Mecki)
- His majesty the Queen Elizabeth II, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Duke and Duchess of Sussex
- Pettson and Findus
- beautiful landscapes of Bavaria, especially Bad Reichenhall, Berchtesgaden, Ramsau.
- sakura, geishas, royal family, national clothes (if you are from Japan)
- interesting building or architecture of your city or country (no multiphotos)
- beautiful nature of your country (no multiphotos)
- something national of your country (clothes, food, ornaments)
Please, don't sent me handmade cards, political, AD/free cards.
I'll be very glad to receive cute and interesting stamps on your postcard!
I would prefer to know some information about you, your hobby, family, place where you live; not only your name and address.
Write me your city and county on the postcard, please.
Can you put a real date of sending in the card?
Please, can you see "my favorite postcard", to understand what cards I like. If you have the opportunity to send me one of them or similar, I'll be very grateful
If you know russian, please write me in this language.
Through the postcrossing, I hope to get many new friends from around the world.
Follow me on Instagram: @nataliagrakova
Best wishes, Natalia