My name is Tanya, I'm 23. I live in Moscow and study here too.
I love reading Stephen King's books, collecting stamps and drinking tea. I do this almost every day!
I really want to travel a lot, but I can not yet because of my studies and because my English is very bad. But I like to communicate with people from other countries and that's why I'm here :)
I prefer cards standard size (10*15).
(my collection: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1f9dJ6FHpfxJXNLdA and https://photos.app.goo.gl/jDRYTuEiC6W2WPV57 )
- night city
- tea and flowers on one card (photo, no art)
- sun (sunsets, sunrises)
- maxicard (postcard+stamp, my collection: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hWzF3twdr9FETgcu5 )
- The Hunger Games
- Stranger Things (Netflix)
- Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch)
- Harry Potter (photo, no art)
- The Lord of the Rings (and Hobbit)
- Game Of Thrones
- The 100 (Netflix)
- Edition Tausendschon
- Den Lille Havfrue (statue of a character from a fairy tale "The Little Mermaid" by Hans Christian Andersen)
- Greetings from series (sent from the country, which is shown on the postcard) (have Russia, Belarus, Ukraine)
- New Year cards (in December)
I love the beautiful stamps! If you have a chance, send me a postcard with a lot of stamps.
Please do not send cards, printed by yourself and just soft postcards. They come in a poor condition. No AD card please.
Love the postcards signed and no envelopes. But if you have something interesting (stamps, coins, banknotes, tea) and you are interested in pen pals, send me an envelope!
I would be glad if you sign postcards for me and write a short story about yourself! Please advise a movie or song: your favorite or one that suits your mood.
If your native language is not English and Russian, to write something in your own language (with translate into English)!
Thank you! :)