Mirrora(or Natalia) is a member in Slovenia . She has been a member for over 8 years (3,023 days).
Hello everyone, my name is Natalia. I like to travel and I'm fond of reading and postcrossing.
I can't live without music - "The Cure", "Placebo", Russian group "Torba-na-Kruche" and "Siddharta" from Slovenia. I like books by M. Kundera, E.M. Remarque, S. Dovlatov and many others.
I like cards that show your city or country.
I appreciate nice stamps and special cancellations.
- Blossoming f l ow e r s, close-ups of wild flowers in nature
- Scenic nature v i e w s, beautiful landscapes, trees, macro photo
- Spectacular, beautiful, unusual modern a r c h i t e c t u r e, historical places, old or typical streets, castles, palaces
- Street lamps/ l a n t e r n s close-ups
- Doors & windows; graffiti
- UNESCO WHS/Tentative List (my collection: http://mirrora-whs.blogspot.com/)
- G a u d i
- M o v i e s, actors, especially postcards with Vivien Leigh, and something associated with BBC series "Sherlock" and "Doctor Who"
- L o n d o n, England
- S p a c e, moon, planets, stars, spaceships, astronauts, Gagarin
- M a x i c a r d s (postcards with a postage stamp placed on the picture side of the card where the stamp and card match or are in concordance - http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards)
- 3 D (stereo/lеnticular) cards; сards with unusual shape (round, heart, square, with a hole, etc.) and/or material (wood, cork)
- Postcards with c a t s as a part of a scenery/landscape: city cats, cats on the roof, cats near windows, cats with statues, etc. (photo or drawn)
- Lions or other big cats; wild a n i ma l s in general (no insects please)
- Guitars, m u s i c, rock stars, anything about "The Beatles" and "T h e C u r e"
- L o v e & kisses, hearts, romantic cards, passionate dancing
- Books; words/quotations
- C h e s s
- Coffee/tea, wine, chocolate, sweets, pizza
But if you don't have such cards, please send me any postcard that you like :) If it's not difficult for you, please check the cards I`ve already received from your country: http://picasaweb.google.com/Mirumirgallery
I would love to receive handmade cards as well, if they are made with good taste and neatness. You can send me strange or interesting AD/free cards if they have pictures from the topics above. Please don't send me religious greeting cards and interiors of churches.
I'll be happy if you write something on the card, if you share your own recipe for a good mood or your favourite quote! :) If you're Slavic, you could write the card, or at least a part of it, in your native language.
Thanks in advance!