Hi Salut Hallo 안녕하세요 :-)
I'm Carolin and I'm currently studying International Business Management in Aachen, Germany next to the Dutch and Belgian borders. Originally I am from Cologne, which is only 70 kilometres away and very famous for its cathedral.
I like to travel and spent time living in Ireland (Navan) and France (Bordeaux).
When you're sending your postcard, I would love to learn something about yourself. Maybe we even have something in common? :-) To me, text and postcard itself have the same importance.
Some random things I like:
- railways, trams
- sport: climbing, hiking, Rock'n'Roll dancing
- music: favourite bands: Queen, Beatles; singers: e.g. Michael Bublé, Adele, Reamonn, Snow Patrol, Zaz and I like acoustic guitar music e.g. Jacques Stotzem, Ulli Boegershausen, Sungha Jung
- eating sushi and trying new tasty food
The type of postcards I would like to receive
- Gotochi would be very appreciated
- space and planets
- the following animals: sheep, owl, squirrel, kangaroo
- abstract art postcards
- sunset/sunrise/polar lights or postcards with an interesting colour mood
- themes from bird or other interesting perspectives (e.g. cities)
- spring/autumn themes
- vintage/retro: e.g. Pettycoats
- postcards with words/characters in your mother tongue or nice quotes/sayings
- or: see above (things I like)
- or: see my favourites
-> If you have the choice, I prefer single view rather than multiview.
-> I don't like ad cards, christmas/easter cards and cards with the main colour pink ("girly like").
It would be great if you could write something in your own language on the back (with translation) and please date your card! Thanks.