My name is Mireille, 39 years old and I live in The Netherlands. My hobbies are acting, being creative, reading, shopping, music, visiting concerts or the theatre and of course travelling.
I have visited a lot of countries and cities already. I love to visit The United States of America, I have been there a couple of times and New York is still on my wishlist to visit.
I have been postcrossing for more than 6 years now and I have received beautiful cards with beautiful stamps on it from all over the world. I love postcrossing more and more with every card I send and receive. Each card makes me very happy. Receiving a postcard is like visiting the place it came from a bit. So with postcrossing i hope to see more from the world through the postcards you send me and showing a bit of The Netherlands to the people I send a postcard to.
If it is possible I would Love to receive
- A poscard from your city or your country, so I can see what your city / country look like (I especially love birdeye view cards, so a card that show the city from above)
- If you are from a "rare" Postcrossing-country (I think you will know of you are from a "rare country, like from Namibia, South Africa, Peru, Mexico, Vietnam, etc), please, please send me a card from your city of country,I would really really want to see it.
- If you are from the USA, please send me a card from you city or state, i love to see more of the USA.
- A postcard or reprint from old "communist-cards" / old Sovjet Union cards.
- A postcard related to the Cold-War period / Iron Curtain-period / Communism-period
- A postcard from a theatre in your place / country (I love acting and I love old theatres, they are so beautiful)
- A postcard from the interior of Libraries
- A postcard of your royal family (and I would love to receive a stamp with the royal family on it)
- For the photographers amongst us, I would also love to receive a photograph made by you from your city/the shoppingstreet in your city/a local beautiful building/the park in your city....you name it.
Stamps, stamps, stamps, I love special stamps :O) Stamps make the cards extra fun to receive, since I am postcrossing I am very interested in stamps, and I would love to receive beautiful stamps on the card. I really love them.
And do you want to tell me on the card what you did the day you send me your card? That would be lovely.
If i can please request that you don't send me cards with animals, ad cards, child postcards, cartoon cards i would appreciate it.
Best regards and looking forward to receiving your postcard