I'm a 36 years old mother. I've got 2 children. We are living at 40 km from Paris.
I love laughing, reading, listening to music, walking, visiting cities and monuments, going to the cinema.
My oldest son and I collect stamps. So we'll be very glad if you send a postcard with a nice one.
Could you please send your postcard in an envelope, so I can keep your stamp and your card properly.
Kind of postcard you could send :
- illustrations, drawings, paintings,
- comics or cartoon characters (but not Disney)
- "real" people
- something typical about your country or city,
- traditional custom, food or clothes,
- Fruits, vegetables of your country if possible
- monuments of your country
- something funny, surprising.
Never mind if you don't have those subjects, I'll be simply happy to receive your postcard.