10.01.2018 received a postcard from Czech Republic with no ID, please text us if it yours.
It's Mikhail and Nastya.
We live in Moscow (Russia).
Thank you for your postcards!
We do not like:
- multi-view postcards (several small pictures in one postcard);
- easter cards.
We'll be happy to see in our mailbox:
- art, art reproductions;
- artefacts in museums;
- forged fences;
- historical costumes, national costumes;
- dogs (big and fluffy);
- other cute animals;
- apples (fruits, not gadgets); :)
- mountain landscapes;
- water drops;
- points of interest of your country;
- vintage, retro etc.;
- may be cars.
We'll be happy less (but it's not very important) to recieve:
- teddy bears, dolls;
- modern pop-artists, singers, actors, athletes (but someone like Elvis, Charlie Chaplin etc are very pleasant!).
And don't forget to write ID (;