My name is Annemiek and I live in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands.
I am married and I'm a mother of 2 teenage-boys.
In my job I take care of newborn babies and their mothers.
I like to travel with my family. We also like to visit a museum, castle or any other sights. I like to read, cook, visit friends, watch a movie, or visit a theatre.
I love nearly all kinds of postcards, but if you need some suggestions:
I really like the lovely cards with storks delivering babies, because of them, I can do my job! ;-) ( see my favorites)
* Whales ( I did a whalewatch tour last summer )
* Unesco sites
* typical cultural events
* food or drinks
* big, old or special trees
* Peonies,Lilly of the Valley,Lilac's
* sea-horse, squid, octopus, turtle or maybe there are some "strange" animals in your country.(botanic drawings, or illustrated...:-) )
* coral (botanic drawings, illustrated )
* cats... not on a normal photocard, but I like cats in old paintings, in a funny drawing, on a mosaïk...maybe you can find a special one.
* Painting from Leonid Afremov
and stereograph cards...they are great!
Or see my "favorites". I would really enjoy to receive cards like these. :-) (I don't mark cards that I receive as favourite cards. But that doesn't mean, that I don't like them! )
You can also surprise me with an envelope...maybe you can add anything to the postcard, like a piece of newspaper, ticket of public transport or a museum, something funny... Thank you in advance.
Postcrossers from China...I have seen wash paintings on postcards...they are beautiful.
From America...a Duane Bryers Hilda card..I saw those cards recently...they are really funny! Or a card with a National Park or state name.
En voor de Nederlanders:ons nieuwe koningspaar, of als je een leuke Ot en Sien, of oude schoolprent hebt...graag. :)
Maybe you can tell me something about what's on your postcard, or about special traditions in your country after a baby is born. Or give me some information about you, your hobbies, favourite food, your hometown or your country. Something you are proud of...or embarressed...I won't tell anyone. ;-)
(I don't like free, or ad-cards...unless they fit in my list)
Thank you for reading my profile. I'm waiting at my mailbox. :-)
Expired....just 7 ;-)